As cliche as it sounds my favorite Buckeye is my mom, Gail Webb. She used to work in the hospital at OSU and created her own position there! Her position consisted of keeping the line of communication open between the Doctors/Surgeons and the family members in the waiting room. In hospitals usually nurses do this but they also have other patients to worry about therefore this position is dedicated to this one task. I hope no one has ever experienced waiting in the hospital waiting room but if you have, you know that it takes forever to get an answer on how your family member or friend is doing. So with this new position my mom's goal was to improve how fast news gets to the families about their patient.
Ellie from ICE AGE
This is my wiener dog, Max!


That is amazing about Ice Age. I loved that movie when I was a kid. I can't imagine how cool it would be to have my name in a famous movie.
ReplyDeleteWow! Thats so cool that you are a part of that! I will watch Ice Age in a different way now!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE ICE AGE! That is really cool that you got to meet all of those famous people. Also our dogs have the same name.
ReplyDeleteThats very cool that your uncle wrote Ice Age, and that must have been a fun expierience going to Ireland!
ReplyDeleteIm so jealous about the ice age story! i love that movie. That's seriously awesome!
ReplyDeleteFor real tho, Ice Age is an amazing series of movies and it's so cool that your Uncle was a part of the writing process for them!
ReplyDelete