Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My first post by Jia Li He

Hello, my name is Jia Li He and I'm 18 years old. I was born in China and moved to Ohio when I was around eight months old. I Lived in Columbus for most of my child hood and moved up north to Lewis Center and went to Oak Creek Elementary in the 5th grade. I stayed in the Olentangy Local School district for the rest of my education, graduating from Orange High School. As a kid, I went to the daycare my mom worked at and naturally liked to play basketball, but I have never played on a team, I just like to play casually and for fun. I also like to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on my Xbox 360.

My favorite Buckeye story was when I was in the 4th grade and attended Cranbrook Elementary, Archie Griffin and some cheerleaders came to visit our school. He was very friendly and gave a speech, he gave us signed football cards. Although this might have not entirely influenced me to become a Buckeye, it was still a nice memory from my childhood before I had moved to Lewis Center. What influenced me to become a Buckeye was my older sister Yan Fen. Although we constantly make fun of each other, she has strong work ethic and studies a lot more than I do in school. She's a good role model. She goes to main campus to major in something around designing. I also chose to go OSU Marion because I wanted to go to a good school and easily transfer to the main campus. This way, it would also cost less when i graduate from college and hopefully come out debt free.


This was the day I graduated from Olentangy Orange High School!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.