Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hello Class!!! From Mohamed.

My name is Mohamed, I am senior double majoring Public Affairs and Public Health. I am from a diverse community that is very social likes to discuss. My favorite sport is basketball, soccer and football thereon, I like to get out to the sea enjoy the sunshine. Also like to travel to the warm climate countries, I really don't like match of the winter seasons.




 I have lived in Ohio for longtime, when I' first come to Columbus six of brothers and I were well come very warmly from other family arrived ahead to Columbus have served lot of different foods. It's just a something  matter of family gathered.

In buckeye basketball team are very talent Odom the center player got in the NBA.  

1 comment:

  1. Mohamed! Welcome to the blog and hope you will get to travel a lot in your life. It is fun to go to warmer climates after a long winter, for sure! Nice to see you have a good mind and heart for service and public affairs. We need good active citizens in this country to build a strong future.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.