Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Post-Kyle Dezse

Hello class! I am Kyle Dezse and my fun fact was that I have epilepsy. I currently commute between OSU Marion and Columbus State, and am majoring in pre-medicine. My hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, and cooking. I have a huge passion for all things culinary and enjoy being the chef in the family. My musical style is very eclectic; I listen to anything form Sinatra to Beethoven, and all country in between.

My favorite buckeye without a doubt would have to be my brother Josh. He is currently a senior on main campus and plays varsity baseball. He was blessed out of high school by being drafted by the New York Yankees, and we hope that his good fortune will continue in the upcoming draft. He has taught me a great many things about what it means to be a buckeye in addition to valuable insight to being an all-around good person. He means a great lot to me and is my inspiration.

My brother and I on Nick Swisher Field at Bill Davis Stadium after a baseball game

5 comments:

  1. That's really cool that your brother was drafted by the Yankees.They are my favorite baseball team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brothers story is remarkable. being drafted straight out of high school is a huge accomplishment. I also wish your brother the best of luck with his baseball career. I also wish you good luck in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing how he was drafted for the Yankees! What a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing that your brother was drafted to the Yankees! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle, I didn't know that about your brother that is amazing! I hope that the upcoming draft brings good news as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.