My name is Kelsey Rose and I am a Freshmen at OSU Marion. I am an Animal Science major and I chose this major because I love to work with animals. I actually have 3 cats and a dog. My cats names are Callie, Onyx, and Oreo. My dogs name is Maggie who we recently got this year. My fun fact was that I am from Greenville, North Carolina and I lived there for about 5 years. I then moved to Franklin,Virginia, which was a very small town, and lived there till the middle of my 8th grade year. My dads job needed him to transfer and that's how I am living in Delaware, Ohio today.
Considering I moved here about 5 years ago I do not know of many buckeyes, but one that is really famous and that I know about is Archie Griffin. Archie is a former buckeye who was a running back. He also played 7 seasons in the NFL with the Cincinnati Bengals. I have played volleyball since I was in the 6th grade and I have a lot of respect for Archie due to the fact that he was a football player and loved sports just like I do. Also I respect the fact that he continued to play football throughout his college career. I made a very tough decision to quit volleyball and not play throughout my college career and I respect the fact that Archie continued playing the sport he loved while keeping up with school work. He was very dedicated and worked hard and that is something that I really like about him.
This is Archie Griffin standing with his two Heisman trophies.

wow that's so cool i love Archie Griffin too such a great guy and an awesome Buckeye.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited someone else is majoring in animal science!
ReplyDelete