Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sarah Butts

Hello! My name is Sarah Butts. And yes it really is Butts. You will never forget me now. Hooray. I used to be really shy but Ive opened up more and I'm easy to talk to. I'm currently planning to study Special Education but it may change to general education. I work at Recreation Unlimited which is a camp for people with multiple disabilities. My fun fact is one of my family members Wendell Willkie ran for president and also another Frank Willeke was an inspiration for the character Goofy. https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmatineeatthebijou.blogspot.com%2F2007%2F12%2Fbrief-biography-of-pinto-colvig.html&h=FAQGd4zaE

My favorite Buckeye has been here for over 25 years and still hasn't gotten her degree. My mom Laura has been working in Human Resources for as long as I can remember. Which is my whole life because shes been working here before I was born! My mom is my world. She has been next to me my whole life as a support system. Without her working here Id have to pay more money!!


6 comments:

  1. Its so cool that one of your family members ran for president! That's a cool fact to be able to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goofy is my favorite Disney character! I still have a Goofy Movie where he takes his son on a road trip before college...classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome one of your family members was an inspiration for Goofy! We both have someone in our family who inspired/ made characters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, that story is so cool--your whole family should get free access to Disney World or something, Goofy is such a memorable character :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I think it's so great that you are so close to your family. My favorite buckeye is also in my family. Your history is so amazing and it sounds like you are really passionate about it. It's nice having a fellow history buff in class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found out another person a woman this time is Bachs second wife. Not his first which was his cousin!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.