I believe that the power of facts and evidence is what made this movie what it is. The fact that they told us what are the processes that comes from our food and what we really eat hits home for me. Without them telling us the absolute truth we wouldnt know what we are consuming everyday.
When he talked about our livestock and what they give them to make them grow and have more meat disgusted me. I think that what they put it ten times harmful for us. Even all of the ingredients that are put into them are harmful for us!
I am wondering myself what i am eating and if i can die from this. I believe that we need to pay more attention to what goes into our mouths.
The films connects with the essay by talking about the over producing and supermarkets.
Please look at the prompt more carefully, Sarah, and you may want to put some revisions into this.
ReplyDeleteI agree we don't really know what we are eating ever. Its so true the fact that they told us what they gave the animals to grow was beyond gross. I believe everything we eat there is a possibility to die form it.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree that most people do not know what they are eating and how it was processed. We need to become better educated on the foods we eat.
ReplyDelete