Monday, December 2, 2013

My Declaration of Independence- Chad Boak

Independence is a way of life.
You develop independence as you age.
Actions by an individual defines who they are in life.
Independence for me is like being a bird,
Someday you have to leave the nest and learn to fly on your own.
As i develop my independence i get anxious,
I look forward to mu future independent endeavors.

College has given me a major independent role,
I take on more responsibilities that i usually wouldn't.
As i develop my new found independence,
I strive to be a better person everyday.
Creating new relationships is ideal to my independence.
Independence in college is like the weather,
Some days you have bright adventures, and others gloomy regret.
But that all comes with the territory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.