Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Chris Evans- Bradley Manning.

Is Bradley Manning a hero or a villain? It's such a hard question to answer. He was a part of the military and he took an oath to obey the orders of the people above him and protect the people of the United States and all that the constitution stands for. What happens when those orders don't get along with the second part of that statement? Bradley Manning released the information that he did because he thought the public had the right to know what the government had been doing. I can see his thought about how the government couldn't possibly function without the citizens involvement. That if the government lies to the people around it then they cant possibly function in the way that our founding fathers wanted it to. I don't know if what Bradley Manning is right or wrong, but I do know that his recent sentencing has set the bar for the punishment for whistleblowers in our government.

manning sentence poll
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/24/manning-sentence-poll_n_3806025.html?utm_hp_ref=bradley-manning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.