Tuesday, October 1, 2013

'' Thigs They carried''



  Mohamed Abdiraman
  Exploration Six
  The personal and feeling I will say the ''things they carried''  collectives  lot of things special in different continent that you don't know no one is very difficult beside in a battle field is weird feeling someone to be close sharing things no dot feelings is their but i guess situations has to be consider although theirs different humans. I belief is possible feeling could be set at any situation but when theirs a component and comparative i think is demand of different people could get away openly with no hurt feeling if i pick of the characterize my understanding Rat Kiley, Michelle Sander, share thoughts but marry is the one Mark Fossie has crash one in although Rat Kiley said ''stop there, almost in mid-sentence, which drove michell sanders crazy'' also mark said Mark Fossie  '' do something.'' he whispered. '' I can't just let her go like that.''                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.