In today's society, getting an education is just a part of life. I believe that by excelling in learning and understanding, someone is able to reach there full potential of knowledege. Recieving an education also has its perks, such as attaining the job you may have always wanted or being able to speak formally about a topic that may have serious consequences based on its outcome. Having an education gives you confidence, knowing that you have studied and put in the hours of hard work to have the ablity to competently discuss something. It really opens up an endless amount of possibilities.
Most of the time, having an education is crucial to be able to succeed in society, therefore I hold it highly in my personal set of beliefs. My education has everything to do with my future. I need it to be able to understand and comprehend what is being discussed. For example, if I become an accountent and I don't know how to do simple addition and subtraction then how can any progress be made? To have an education is to have success.
I'm optimistic. I know that I can complete my studies and perform well on tests, but my biggest fear is keeping up on these things. Throughout high school I wasn't engaged as nearly enough as I should have been and I was still accepted into multiple other colleges, even recieving some scholarship money. I realize that if I just apply myself more of the time I will be successful.
Ben i completely agree with you if i can see what the teacher is talking about and they do a good job explaining it usually comprehend the material quite easily. I share your same optimistic outlook on school and the future and i too fear keeping up with my homework and studies.
ReplyDelete