Friday, September 13, 2013

Exploration Three
Mohamed Abdirahman

   I start my ongoing education here at Ohio being new to the state  I ' was enroll in 7th grade. Coming from Africa i was speaking British which i get challenge to adopt the American English. After I gone through middle school towards to high school. I was learned bit the American English In freshmen also started regular high school which other new arrival students send to EOSL welcome centers. I was very proud that i get enroll with different environment then other students. After my sophomore year i picked it up the American English with no Xian. I understand education is important for lot of ways wither social, environment and market consumer.


I was experience not knowing English, But barely Speak little. I have used for a source that i have safe a  food card that UNHCR provides to our family. The card list there was an error Audit that was used before. A security guard ask a question wither this food card was used before or not I' said i don't know but one think i know is a food card that we get feed by the UNHCR. The security guard try to destroy the card, but told me don't try to trick next time and return the card for the family. The reason i pull this story about communicate matter asses. Education is a key to communicate and make connection although is demand of resource to provide voluntary free cost. Some places it's difficult if you don't get financial support to pay your education.    


I believe it's important being knowledgeable because there's lot of diversity that you my interest to get know or have meet various matters. If some has no common language communication and want to establish a business or connection it's a challenge to repentance a statement.    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.