I feel that I learn best with hands on work, but also in small groups with my peers that was i can see how others do things and get feed back. The time i felt as if i really learned something was senior year in my AP Stats class. My teacher was tough on us but he was always helpful. Times during the year i may not have understood some material and i would ask him for help and he would stay as long as it took for him to help me out. When it came time to take the AP test i felt confident and understood the material very well. I ended up getting college credit for the class.
The purpose of getting an education for the most part is so that you can gain the knowledge needed to acquire a job. But also so that you can function in life and understand what is going on instead of being oblivious to every simple thing.
Education means everything to my future. Knowing the path that i want to take requires me to have a strong education background. I am both optimistic and skeptical about my path. I am optimistic because I know what i am capable of and the determination I have. But also skeptical because things happen and not everything is what it seems and i worry sometimes if I am doing the right thing.

I agree with you on the small group work, it is very helpful to work in small groups sometimes because then you get more ideas and brainstorming. The feedback is also important because it gives you a good idea on what to improve.
ReplyDelete