I learn best when i am one on one with. The best learning experience i had was my sophomore year when i got a math tutor. I was able to comprehend everything with the one on one tutoring because she was only focused on me and i didn't get distracted. In a classroom full of people, i tend to lose interest or focus on the subject if it doesn't catch my attention after a certain amount of time.
The Purpose of getting and education is to prepare us for what we want to do with our future, we cant just go out an expect to succeed at what we want to do without learning and becoming close to experts from those who learned it before us. We have to take in as much knowledge as we can to be successful in our futures.
To my future, my education means everything. I want to be successful at what i want to do, and i want to be the best at it. So i want to take in all the knowledge i can and apply it to my future. I am not concerned about my path, i feel i have the right mindset and know what i need to do to get where i want, all i need to do is put in the effort.
Cole i share your feelings on learning one on one as do many other people. This was we can ask questions without being embarrassed and also the teacher is more focused on you individually and only need to worry about you at that moment. I think its really great you want to further your education in order to be successful and be the best you can be.
ReplyDeleteI Agree that applying what you learn from your education to your career is extremely important and i also think that its a big factor as to why an education is so important.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on the whole tutor situation. I had a tutor my sophomore year and it really helped me. I have the same problem as you in the aspect of that if something is not interesting to me it is hard for me to focus or care about it. I hate feeling like I am on the spot in class when I have to ask questions or get something. It is really good that you want to broaden your mind and keep on going to school, that's great.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on the one on one tutoring helps, but if you're also interested in what the subject is, other students can help further your understanding of a subject. I remember I had a tutor for math, it was nice because you could go learn on your own pace and not get behind in the subject if you didn't get what the teacher was saying or doing.
ReplyDelete