The purpose of an education to me is to learn and broaden your perspective on not only your career path but also for life. Without an education you can not really go far in life and be successful. An education will help you get a job in the future but it will also increase your knowledge for everyday life.
Education means a lot to me and my future. I hope to go into the animal field and possibly become a Veterinarian. There is a lot of school that goes with being a veterinarian and I have to be willing to put in the time to my education in order to make it that far. I am both optimistic and skeptical about my path. I am optimistic because I am okay with going into other areas than just becoming a veterinarian. I am willing to do anything that will allow me to work with animals. I love animals so I know they will be a motivation for me to finish my education. I am skeptical because in order to become a Veterinarian I have to go through 8 or more years of schooling and that scares me. Knowing that I want to work with animals I am willing to work with all types and I do not know if I have the self determination to make it through 8 or more years of school to become a vet.
This is my puppy! Her name is Maggie(: she is my inspirtation to become a veterinarian or at least work in the animal industry so i can work with other animals like her.

I completely agree with you when you say that education helps to broaden your perspective on everyday life and at the same time your knowledge of things. Finding a career that will allow you to work with animals sounds really interesting and fun.
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree with Zach, I really like how you described what you think education is. I appreciate how your perspective on education is just more than, I'm getting a good job, but rather you value what comes with the education. Your dog is awesome.
ReplyDeleteDetermination is the best thing to have in working towards your dream. To be able to have that you will be able to do what you will love. When you get into your schooling you will be surrounded by things you have a desire to do and you will love every minute of it.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you when you say you like to work in groups to help bounce ideas off of each other, having an open mind to other people's thoughts really helps with the learning process because of what you can learn from others that you couldn't have directly from a book or teacher because everybody has different thought processes.
ReplyDeleteI am also a very hands on learner. Thats the only way I learn well actually. I envy that fact that you think you are strong enough of a person to be a vet. That was always my dream job but unfortunately, the medical field freaks me out. Who cares if it takes eight years. It will be worth it at the end! Good luck!
ReplyDelete