Friday, September 20, 2013

Ling Young's story had affected me the most from watching this documentary. Ling Young's story was incredible in a sad but inspiring way. Seeing the burns she had made you cringe, I have never seen anything like it. Its sad to see what happened to Ling, but it really makes you happy to see how she is just happy to be alive and enjoy what she has.



I think the time lapse of this film was a strength to this film. The time lapse showed us how much changed over time and gave us the idea of how long it takes to heal after such a devastating event. The time lapse made me question how people heal after something like that occurs, and how the did it. With me not knowing what it was like to have lost a family member, I couldn't image how I would heal. This makes me realize that no one should take life for granted, and you should be happy with what you have because one day might come where you lose something you didn't expect.

3 comments:

  1. I really agree with you that you shouldn't take your life for granted. I wrote about it in my blog too. The attacks were unexpected and tragic, you really never know what can happen next in life and you need to cherish it while you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Ling Youngs story was both sad and inspiring. That she was so optimistic during her tragedy. I also agree that we shouldnt take life for granted. So many people do and its sad to see people living like that when life is so short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completly agree with you on the part about people not taking life for granted. you should always appreciate what you have becuase one day it may not be there anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.