The two possible elements of persuasion that can be seen in the ad I chose are color used, and also symbolic images or gestures. The ad used a black and white photo and then an orange and white quote. The use of color in the quote makes it stick out giving away its powerful words "To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing." The use of the background image is also powerful. It shows the hungry and starved pitbull holding on to the mans arms as if he were saying never stop loving me or let me go. The man holding the dog also seems to be kissing the pups head showing that this dog who has previously been abused can now be loved and have a better life.
I think the ad was pretty honest and did not stretch the truth too much. I guess it could be an animal that that has not actually been abused and just posing as one. You would never know though because of the skinniness of the animal, long nails, and scars.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.