For your comments on Presentations:
Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

I really enjoyed your presentation, I thought that it looked really well and your prezi was put together well. I would have maybe gone into more detail as to why you think the things you described as icons are icons.
ReplyDeleteThe prezi was a good idea and i think it made this presentation well put together. I think you could have maybe described the other brands disney owns and talked about that but overall it was very well put together.
ReplyDeleteA thing I liked about the presentation was the use of Prezi, it was different from a regular power point presentation. Something I learned from this group is that the employees had to go through four days of training at the Disney University for the job. I had also learned about how the guests had to let go first before the employees do, I thought that was interesting. The best part of the presentation was how they had both connected with this Iconic symbol in their own way. Something that need some improvement was eye contact, I think there should have been a little more practice and memorization rather than reading off the note cards.
ReplyDeleteI liked that you guys used a Prezi for your presentation. it was really creative. I also thought you guys had a lot of good information and the videos you guys used were really good.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, the presentation itself, and the way it was displayed was the best part. I thought that the organization and delivery really helped convey the iconic value of Disney in it's entirety. Also the facts about the efficiency of the workers and how the Disney model is followed by many organizations was eye-opening.
ReplyDeleteThe only criticism I have is the presentations or explanations of the videos that were shared. I feel as if it might have helped a little bit if the iconic value of Disney was somehow tied back to the videos.
This was an amazing presentation! I learned that Disney is very customer orientated and is all about getting families together. I also loved the prezi, it was very creative!
ReplyDeletePrezi is super legit. I'd go as far as to say it's the bees knees. I'm amazed at how many forms of mouse ears they have. The pictures made me hungry. I didn't know that there is a Disney University. I'd like to see that be an actual University where people can major in engineering or something.
ReplyDelete"Well, I see you graduated top of your class at Disney University. You've got the job!"
I really enjoyed the Prezi. It brought the whole thing to life. I learned that they have a university where employees have to go. The video made me really want to go to Disney right now!
ReplyDeleteI think your presentation was creative and rehearsed well. I liked the video clips you used, they showcased Disney World in an exciting way. I think you could have maybe emphasized how and why it is iconic by saying "Disney World is iconic because..". Even though I understood your claims as to why the empire of Disney is iconic, making those points clearer would have helped.
ReplyDeleteThis presentation was my favorite one , i really liked it because i always wannned to go to there and after the i seen the presentation made me wanne go there now. the video was nice and showed alot of the things that the have their.
ReplyDeleteI think that your presentation was laid out great. the effectiveness of the prezi was key to your success, and it allowed the presentation to flow well. i think you could have polished the speaking aspect a little better. you both have a lot of knowledge on the topic and i think you could have spoke to us rather than read to us.
ReplyDelete