I looked up " How to change a tire" on YouTube. Ive always wondered how and watching this made me realize i need more tools in my car then I thought. This information was helpful to me because if I get into a situation where my tire is blown out I will know how to change it. This was very helpful because it came from a source called about.com there has been times where I learned how to do different stuff from YouTube and its helped me. These simple things are something that everyone should know how to do. If you are on the side of the road and need to change your tire you need to know the necessary steps. Make sure you also have all the items you need in your car including the TIRE.
Composition in the modern world at The Ohio State University.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Exploration 9 Sarah Butts
I looked up " How to change a tire" on YouTube. Ive always wondered how and watching this made me realize i need more tools in my car then I thought. This information was helpful to me because if I get into a situation where my tire is blown out I will know how to change it. This was very helpful because it came from a source called about.com there has been times where I learned how to do different stuff from YouTube and its helped me. These simple things are something that everyone should know how to do. If you are on the side of the road and need to change your tire you need to know the necessary steps. Make sure you also have all the items you need in your car including the TIRE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.