Thursday, November 7, 2013

Comments for Kelsie and Zach

For your comments on Presentations:

Write about something well done.  What did you learn from this group?  What part of the Presentation seemed the best?

Is there constructive criticism that would help this group?  What might have been more clear?  What part of the Presentation seemed the least polished?

Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

13 comments:

  1. This was a very good presentation, i got an idea of what it would be like to be in the great depressing due to the use of images in the presentation and how they went into detail about what each image was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think your presentation was well polished and rehearsed. I think the transition between your slides made sense and your compare and contrast was effective. I also appreciated the Cinderella Man reference because I have seen the film before and the scene shown to us made perfect sense with your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you talked about them eating their own hands that just put a really big picture in my head of how i would never want to do that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This presentation was very insightful. It made you really think about it when they said people ate their own hands. It really made it come to life when Zach used a personal narrative to explain it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was great! I learned that the stock market crashed and tons of Americans were out of jobs. FDR, the president at the time, really contributed to the reconstruction of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your visuals. they were enticing and intriguing to look at. Your clip was relevant and show to what extent people would go to make it through that tough time. I could not name anything specifically that needed to be polished. Your points were clear and concise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this presentation , i learned alot things from the great depression. i can image it now because we kind have simliar stutions whats happening now in somali how little children dont have food. thats why i really like this presentations it really reminds me whats happening know in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This group i learn about their was some difficulties of food search in the early year. Although in over seas has going that poverty now like some countries in Asia and Africa. Also i learn that American had gone some difficulty of stock market crash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought that your presentation was really well presented. I think it would have been really cool to have had a slide about the impacts of the great depression on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought this was a good presentation. Something I learned from this was how desperate people were that they had to eat their own hands. I don't think I could ever imagine doing that to myself, but how desperate they must've been. I also liked how you mentioned Roosevelt because he was a big part of helping the Great Depression. A thing I liked best about this presentation is Zach had personally had someone in the Great Depression. Something that I would've changed maybe was the amount of texts on the slides, but everything was good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had no idea that people were so hungry that they actually ate their own hands. That's crazy to think about. It's also crazy to think about little kids working in dangerous factories. It makes me realize how good we have it now. Yet, people still complain about little things in comparison. Overall, your presentation was anything but a depression. It was a...happyession.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought you guys did really well at tying in personal stories. I learned a lot about how the Depression hit families hard. I thought Zach's personal ties to the Depression was the best part of the presentation. I think you guys did great and nothing needed polished!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought that overall this was a great presentation. Learning about some of the things people were willing to do to eat was truly unbelievable. I especially liked the fact that you were able to use an anecdote and really explain what it was like during the great depression from personal stories you've heard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.