Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Comments for Ellie and Macy

For your comments on Presentations:

Write about something well done.  What did you learn from this group?  What part of the Presentation seemed the best?

Is there constructive criticism that would help this group?  What might have been more clear?  What part of the Presentation seemed the least polished?

Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

14 comments:

  1. I liked your presentation i believe that it really captured MJs character and legacy. I liked how you pulled him together as a icon with his clothes dance and music. But i wouldve talked how he also impacted the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned the most about Michael's skin disease, vitiligo. I think your presentation did a good job generalizing who Jackson was and his iconic legacy that still lives today. Maybe you could have added more to your compare and contrast to make your presentation longer, or a soundbite of a few of his songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your presentation. The part i liked the most was the video you guys showed of the OSU band performing some of his songs and his dance moves. Maybe you guys could of added more information and some of his songs to make it longer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that the presentation was very informative. I really enjoyed the video made by the marching band. the slides were very appealing. You maybe could have included the Thriller music video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That prez was as chill as MJ himself. I didn't know he had a skin disease called vitiligo.I always thought he just wanted to be white. I bet secretly there was a robotic hand under his white glove. Kind of like the one Luke Skywalker has in Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This presentation was very informative. which was very surprising because i already knew so much about Michael Jackson. I'm glad i have heard this presentation it was very interesting to listen to and very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the presentation it was very nice. The most best part was the video it showed alot . I learned alot about his skin disease.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed your presentation on Michael Jackson, and i think it was really interesting, Just a fun fact about the Ohio State marching band; did you know that they practice more than the football team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This presentation was very informative and i learn a few things about him that i did not know before. This presentation was very well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really liked your powerpoint. it was full of interesting photos and facts. one thing that you could have polished a little better was his legacy through time. Also with relating how the facts about Michael Jackson compared to how he was iconic could have been structured a little better

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed the presentation. I think the best part of the presentation was your video! I think you guys could have maybe made your presentation longer and gone into more detail about how the different elements were iconic. Overall good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really thought you both did a great job presenting the topic and explaining how Michael Jackson is truly an icon. Every aspect of the presentation was very informative and definitely supported his status in certain cultures. Also, I really liked the video of the Ohio State marching band because it showed how he has been influential on a much broader scale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought that this presentation was good, although I knew about Michael's skin disease before this presentation I thought it was worth mentioning because not many people knew about that and he had gotten lots of criticism/jokes about it. Micheal Jackson is a unique person overall, he has the title of "the king of pop" Something that I may have added was a part of his songs to the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This presentation about M.J very talent. Growing as in childhood further.M.J accomplishes his goal career as of pop singer. Afterwards hold tittle " king of pop".

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.