Some of the tips I found the most interesting were:
- "Do you dressing in your boudoir to keep your allure. Be ready to go when date arrives; don't keep him waiting. Greet him with a smile!"
- "Careless women never appeal to gentlemen. Don't talk while dancing, for when a man dances he wants to dance."
- "If you need a brassiere, wear one. Don't tug at your girdle, and be careful your stockings are not wrinkled."
- "Don't use the car mirror to fix your make-up. Man needs it in driving, and it annoys him very much to have to turn around to see what's behind him."
Those were just a few of my favorites. It made me really want to try harder at being on time when going out with anyone, not just dates. I'm sure it really annoys people when I take forever. I was completely unaware that men don't like to talk when dancing, but it makes sense I suppose. I'll try to keep my mouth shut the next time I go to the ball… The tip about wearing a bra and not adjusting your girdle, well that is just common sense… As for the tip about doing your make-up in the car, car companies have fixed that problem by providing both driver and passenger with a personal cosmetic mirror. Overall the tips are to keep you being the classy broad that you are. Check them out!
http://funstuffcafe.com/tips-for-single-women-1938

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.