For your comments on Presentations:
Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

You had alot of information for the Statue of Liberty which showed us alot about it.
ReplyDeleteI would say I couldnt hear you well and it wasnt long.
From this group I learned that the Statue of Liberty came french and was built out of copper and made in 1886. If there's one thing I would change it would be the duration of the presentation, needed to be longer.
ReplyDeletethis presentation was very interesting with all of the facts that it provided. i might say it was a little hard to hear what you were saying but overall a very interesting presentation.
DeleteI liked how you described the location of the statue of liberty. Your presentation could have described which of your points made it iconic a bit better.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed hearing all the facts about the statue of liberty, i learned a lot of things i didnt know before. I would suggest putting more then just mostly facts in your presentation.
ReplyDeleteI personally love the Statue of Liberty and I think your presentation offered a lot of good information about it. Both of you should visit it now and visit the museum that teaches all about it! I think maybe you could have added more specific reasons as to why the State of Liberty is iconic to America.
ReplyDeleteI had liked the amount of facts that they had gave. It shows an Iconic symbol between France and the United States. The thing I liked best was how you guys could both connect with this Iconic Symbol. Something that I think needed polishing was the words on the slides, I found it a little difficult to read and that the presentation should've been talked about from both the people in the group.
ReplyDeleteI learned that the Statue of Liberty was a gift from France. I also learned that it had to be closed for renovations at one point. something that i would say to fix would be the duration of the presentation. Also that both partners speak at least a little.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that there was an original version of the Statue of Liberty and the one now is the newer version. The only thing I would criticize is to not read the slides word for word but for it to be presented more naturally.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the factual side of the presentation. It greatly displayed the facts that make the statue of liberty an iconic structure in American society. Also I found that the question and answer was also useful in finding why they believed what they did.
ReplyDeleteI feel that the duration of the presentation could possibly be worked on, and the amount of speaking from both partners should be equal.
This present was carry very important history i learn that their was some bridging of friendship lasting between France and Americans.
ReplyDeleteI really liked this topic. Lady Liberty is an iconic symbol for the American culture and reflects the standard we hold her at. you guys had a lot of interesting facts but i think you could have interacted more when talking.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the topic of your presentation. I think the best thing was all of the facts you presented. It was very informative. I think your presentation could have been a little longer and maybe more memorization.
ReplyDelete