
I wanted to find out more about how the internet was made. And I ended up learning about a man named Vint Cerf. He is known as one of the fathers of the internet. He has won many awards and is recognized as one of the best computer scientists in America. He was the one who came up with the idea to send packets via ethernet to each other. Which essentially is the foundation of the internet. Without Vint Cerf, where would we be today? The internet is so integral in our lives today. I really wonder what it would be like today if Vint Cerf didn't exist, or if he didn't invent the internet the way that he did. Now because of Vint's past he serves on the National Science Board to help make the decisions to impact where the industry he created is going.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.