Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Comments for Jia and Ben

For your comments on Presentations:

Write about something well done.  What did you learn from this group?  What part of the Presentation seemed the best?

Is there constructive criticism that would help this group?  What might have been more clear?  What part of the Presentation seemed the least polished?

Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

14 comments:

  1. The overall presentation. Well rehearsed and well planned. I think the best part about the presentation was the video, just because it was the real voice of Neil Armstrong saying his famous quote. But also the topics were very good and well thought out. I know you didn't purposely make the video 4 min long, but just check on the computer you are using that it works properly. Maybe the comparison to other countries space adventures could have been more clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked all of the information that you had and how you went more abstract into the reasons why the Apollo 11 was important. Some of your points I didnt think of.
    I think that there should have been more explaining on some of the points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe this presentation was very well done. The part that seemed best to me was how they explained everything in detail in there compare and contrast. i also liked the video and how it was related directly with your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the video that you guys showed, but I really wished that it would have worked properly. I also really liked how you guys formatted your presentation and how it was visually appealing. One thing I would have done differently is to read off of the slides less and memorize more of the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This presentation was very interesting for one big reason to me, it gave me more information about the Apollo 11 landing. before this presentation i did not know much about the subject except for the fact that that Neil Armstrong was the first man to set foot on the moon and give his famous quote. i would say maybe cut down on time just by a minuet or so but overall this presentation was great and very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, I really liked how engaging your powerpoint presentation was. You guys included many great quotes and interesting images. I think you guys could have planned out your point a little better. That way you could interact with the audience more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the video and the information you guys had in your presentation. it would been better if you had given more information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked the audio clip you guys used. It was really inspirational and tied in well with your presentation. I did not realize that the American flag still stands today so that was something I learned from the presentation. Maybe you guys could have found a better video clip to show but overall it was a really good, informational presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your presentation was well rehearsed and you reached your objective. I learned why the landing on the moon was iconic and a lot more about the space race against the U.S.S.R. I think maybe you could have elaborated more on the Cold War and the effects the moon landing had on our country and its citizens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed the presentation. You had pictures that made the presentation more interesting to the audience. The video was interesting because it the actual voices. This was the strongest part of your presentation because it made us feel as though we experienced it in a way. The comparison with USSR was a little hard to understand but once explained made sense.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought the audio recording was a good addition to the presentation. I was also surprised to hear that the American flag is still planted on the moon after all this time. The only criticism I have is the technical difficulties but that isn't legit because you can't control that. Overall, great presentation with colorful slides and well executed pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was really well rehearsed presentation! You guys really knew your stiff. The part I thought you did the best on was your interpretation of Neil Armstrong's famous quote. I really learned about why this mission was so important to the American people and how it also symbolized the American mentality of "we can do anything." I think my only criticism for the presentation would be the length of the audio clip, but I understand that you could not control that. I think the least polished part was the audio and your comparison to the USSR. Other than that great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. From this presentation I learned a lot about the mission to the moon. What really helped it sink in was when the audio was played and we heard the actual words of Neil Armstrong instead of seeing them on the powerpoint. I also think the graphs and stats of the space race helped showing US vs Russia.

    The only thing that went wrong was the audio, it was a little too long. But it was out of their control. Either way, they still got the point across very well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the fact U.S win the challenge compote other nation. Although it's a big thing to reach the moon in before and then it is fantastic feature to have search what's up in the sky. Therefore i was a victory that America flag place in the space. I also learn the space was a comparative mission which either to have defeat the Russia in technology system and then U.S has succeed the mission to reach the space before Russia . In the other thought was about a research if humans could adopt living in the space.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.