For your comments on Presentations:
Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.


I liked the passion you gave to the presentation. I can tell you had an interest in the subject and it showed through your presentation.
ReplyDeleteI would have liked to see why it has been a staple of America more. Theres the song, "From the Redwood Forests..."
Overall great :)
Through this presentation I learned that the Redwood Forest had the tallest organism's on our planet. Before seeing this presentation I really did not know much about the forest so really I learned a lot through it. I liked how you guys asked questions to the audience in the beginning. Maybe you could of shown more pictures as far as showing how tall the trees were, but overall I liked the presentation.
ReplyDeleteI thought you guys did really well on the presentation. I really enjoyed the backgrounds on your slides and how you tried to explain the massive height of the redwoods by using the example of multiple giraffes stacked on top of each other. I learned about the pure massiveness of the trees because I had no idea how tall they were. You did the best when explaining their strength and endurance, it was very informative. I think you could have improved you overall presentation by engaging the audience more with eye contact and refraining from using filler words such as like or um. Speak with confidence! The least polished part of the presentation was your conclusion. Good job guys!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the comparison of the giraffe size and the tree size. Since I was personally there I thought that the way you compared it did some justice but unless you see it in person you will never truly believe how big they are. I think more pictures could have been shown. Maybe like the width of the trees but overall you guys did a good job.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the comparison of the giraffe size and the tree size. Since I was personally there I thought that the way you compared it did some justice but unless you see it in person you will never truly believe how big they are. I think more pictures could have been shown. Maybe like the width of the trees but overall you guys did a good job.
ReplyDeleteThis group did an amazing job explaining why this is iconic and made you interested in the topic early in the presentation. The presentation could have had a better conclusion but overall it was well organized and thought out.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed how you compared the tree size to the size of 10 giraffes. I learned that the average tree is 500-700 years old and 210ft tall. The best part about the presentation was the enthusiasm, you two seemed to really have fun with it. something that you may want to do for the next presentation is rehearse what you are going to say. The last polished part would have to have been then speaking points, maybe go more in depth with them.
ReplyDeletemy favorite thing about this presentation was how you compared the giraffe to the tree. it gave me good perspective on how big and how tall these trees really are. maybe for future reference just say where the subject your talking about is located. other than that the presentation truthfully put visiting this location on my bucket list. i would love to go there and visit and see for myself this magnificent sight that is so important to our identity as The United States Of America.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I really liked about your presentation was the point you made with America. You explained how the Redwood Forest is something unique and is something that we as a country can pride ourselves on. One thing that could have used a little polish was your conclusion.
ReplyDeleteI really liked this presentation, it showed me how iconic this is to America. It is striking to know that only about 4% of this forest still exist and can't imagine how big it must've been to have so many large trees. Looking at the picture of people climbing the tree, it shows just how incredibly huge they are. It's amazing how they have survived for so long and grown so strong. Depending on where it is in northern California, I might want to go visit this iconic place. I really liked how you mentioned the importance of this forest during the presentation. Something that I might change to the presentation would be to polish up the power point slides.
ReplyDeleteI think your presentation was informative and interesting. I thought it was well rehearsed and the comparison of the height of the trees with the giraffes was effective. I also really liked how you brought up the significance the Red Wood Forest has in America. Maybe more pictures of the trees or a video could have been shown for your audience to be able to picture the forest better.
ReplyDeleteI liked this presentation, it was intersting history . I was really intersting hearing the story when i seen the first picture of their powerpoint.their age and height was unbeliverable. overall after they finished the presentation i really think i need to go visit their..
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, the iconic value of the Redwood forest was greatly displayed in this presentation. I liked how the trees were linked back as a symbol of American culture, and how it represents American society through their strength and ability to live and grow for so many years. Also, I believe that it was important to mention the secondary effects of the Redwood forest, in the way it gives a home for many animals.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I would have added would have been possibly more research on the degradation of the forests. It truly is a problem that humans essentially demolished the entire forest, and it should be controlled and recognized.
This presentation went really well! Their creativity with the powerpoint really kept me engaged, it wasn't just a normal white background. Overall, they showed how iconic The Redwood Forest is in America and how it can't be found anywhere else.
ReplyDeleteIf there's something I could change it would be how the presentation ended it just ended. But they did good!
This group was picked a very important stuff. I really like the fact the how important trees are and how is unprotected. I agree trees that has no defensive needs to be treated how you will treat yourself. Also the Forest wood impact lot good stuff wither animals benefit out of it or humans used for material it's very important that woods needs a care not finish all.
ReplyDelete