For your comments on Presentations:
Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

This presentation was put together very well. I liked how they had 3-4 specific slides describing why Frank Sinatra was iconic. This is one of the best presentations ive seen yet.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the videos you guys used. Also you guys had a lot of good information. I also thought you guys did really good with explaining why he is so iconic. Great presentation.
ReplyDeleteI loved your presentation. I have always been a Sinatra fan. I didnt know how he was so popular and how many awards hes gotten.
ReplyDeleteI dont know what to critique really...
I definitely learned more about Frank Sinatra than i thought i would from this presentation. it was really interesting and made me want to learn more about him and his music. i wish we could have heard part of one of his songs. this presentation was brilliant great job.
ReplyDeleteThe presentation was very good. It was well rehearsed and well planned out. I learned that Frank was more than just a singer and stared in many movies. The best part was the comparison to Michael Bublé. I wouldn't change much about the presentation it was very well done.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your comparison to the more modern Michael Buble. I wish we could have listened to a segment of a song as opposed to watching the movie trailer.
ReplyDeleteReally good presentation! I liked learning more about the Rat Pack (Dean Martin) *swoons*. The best part of your presentation was when you described his clothing… Swagger! You could have maybe been a little more clear about who was in the Rat Pack. The least polished part was probably the comparison. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteI loved this presentation , it was a great i didnt have no clue about Frank , i use to hear about him . but know i learned alot about Frank
ReplyDeleteI think that this was one of the best presentations we've seen. Something that I've never knew was how Frank Sinatra had influenced Jazz, Rock n Roll, Contemporary, and Hip Hop music, it really shows how Iconic he is in the music industry and the amount of awards he got to prove it. The thing I liked about this presentation was that it seemed more alive than others and kept your attention more than others. It was very hard to find something that could be better, although I think the video was a little too long, by about a minute, but I wouldn't change anything else, it looked like you guys practiced this presentation very well and researched your Iconic topic.
ReplyDeleteI really liked this presentation, I learned about the Rat Pack and I liked the comparison! It could've been polished a little more but overall good job!
ReplyDeleteThis group was presented very interesting topic. Which i really like was the gentle ''Swagger'' I learn Frank was interact the American Society and understands the generation what their interest are.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Frank Sinatra was so much more diverse than just with his music talents. He was good at entertaining in every category. Overall, let's just say, your presentation had mad swaggah.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your presentation because it completely conveyed how Sinatra is an icon. I thought that the information presented was definitely interesting to listen to and learn about. Also, I didn't realize how many aspects of his life there were, since I always thought of Sinatra as just a musical artist.
ReplyDelete